Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Little Bit Better

Day two: better than day one.

Today was a small improvement on yesterday.

My old manager called me in the morning to ask for help. I like being needed. Maybe they can take me back.

I think I enjoyed today 'cause I actually had something to do, the music wasn't playing all day and I was the only one in the office for most of the day. Something I didn't mind at all.

I don't mind listening to music but doing so non-stop all day just takes the joy out of it. I didn't even want to listen to my mp3 player on the way home yesterday, like I usually do.

I tried to get the earlier train today but got on the platform just as it left. Had to wait another ten minutes. Got home after 6pm.

I wonder if I'll ever get home before 5pm again. I'm not even asking for 4:30.

David is going to come over soon so I guess today wasn't a waste.

No comments: