Thursday, May 17, 2007

Done Done Done

Ceremony location: done
Marriage celebrant: done
Photographer: done

I feel so much better now. The more I tick off my list, the better I feel and the more I get excited. Not the anxious excitement but the joyous type. Yay!

Must not think about work though as that is starting to stress me out. We are given a new graphic designer for freaking FREE by another company for signing a three-year contract with them. Argh! This person better be really bad, otherwise when Eve comes back, I'm out of a job for sure! And then I will never find a job as good as this. Never. There's nothing anyone can say to make me believe otherwise because this job is as good as it gets. Who else is going to let me leave at 4pm?! And give me days off for working over-time? And great people who don't cause me any problems. And as much money as I'm earning now! I want to stay in this job all my life.

Anyway, stressing about it won't fix the situation so I will stop.

It's my and David's two year anniversary next week!!! I wonder, is it possible to be too much in love? Because I love him even more than that.

No comments: