Sunday, May 20, 2007

Those Boots Are Made For Me

I've realised that nothing is impossible because I finally bought the black boots that I've wanted for the last few years!

They were not exactly how I imagined them but they looked great and were black, knee-length, comfortable heel and good price.

I also bought wedding shoes. One of the sales assistant wouldn't believe that I was buying them for my wedding. After several times of telling her that they were for my wedding, she looked me straight in the eyes and asked, "Are they really for your wedding?" so I laughed and said, "Well, I'm not lying!"

She said I looked too young to be getting married. When she found out my age, she said, "Twenty-three is not so bad".

It makes me feel happy when people think I'm younger than I really am. That means they can't see any signs of aging that I see when I look in the mirror. (Yes, I know I'm only 23 but I never knew people my age start to get laugh lines around their eyes.)

Can't believe the weekend is almost over. It went by so quickly.

No comments: