Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Together Again

David: You make me feel complete
me: Isn't that really not correct to say because no one should complete you? You should be complete on your own.
David: ??
me: I guess that's what single people tell themselves to feel better.

Why do I feel a pang every time he leaves, even though I will see him soon? But not soon enough.

That saying "Distance makes the heart grow fonder" is an overwhelmingly huge understatement.

I always felt that my trip to POB would bring me some realisation about my decision to get married. Either I would feel fine being there by myself or I would go crazy. And crazy I went. I couldn't even enjoy my trip properly because I missed David so much. I wanted him to share all my experiences.

This sort of crazy mad love where you want to be with your partner every second of the day and feel uneasy when they are not there is probably unhealthy. But I could not care less.

I just look at his adorably gorgeous face and those warm brown eyes and that's it, I'm gone. Where, I don't know. I can never get close enough.

I cannot wait to get married so I can spend these cold nights with him and not have to worry about either one of us having to go back home.

1 comment:

Amie said...

tell u what is really odd - I thought of you a few weeks back while watching a program that had this russian girl on it, in a modelling contest. Anyways it's a long story but was SO strange having someone whom I've never met before, who's face I couldn't even picture enter my mind randomly like that.