Thursday, December 11, 2003

Will Not Get My Hopes Up

I haven't written for a while, although it doesn't really feel like it.

I went to an allergy doctor last week who told me I might have a reaction to natural chemicals found in healthy food. It's the weirdest thing. He basically told me I should cut down on fruits and vegetables! Any child would only dream of such a diet and I probably would too if I was younger. But it's really difficult since I snack a lot and it's not too good to snack on junk food. I'm supposed to only stay on this diet for a month. For now it doesn't seen to be helping.

Remember the guy to whom my Mum gave my phone number? Well, it turned out that she also gave him my email address. I only wish she'd told me because I almost thought his email was junk mail and deleted it. Maybe it's a sign that I should forget about him. Andrew thinks it's a sign that I shouldn't.

After I replied, he sent me a pic of himself. He looked like a mass murderer who escaped jail. I had to remind myself that at least he doesn't look like a girl (as in the case of Jesse).

It's so hard now to maintain my new attitude towards being single when it's so easy to get my hopes up with all these guys around. Yeah, I still keep in contact with Max. And I'm becoming friends with this guy at work, Cam. He's the first guy who I can genuinely say that I like only as a friend. I love being able to be completely myself with him and not get shy because I'm attracted to him or anything. Because I'm not, even though he's the first Asian guy who I think is cute. And smart. And funny. And totally religious which is why I would never go out with him. I'm thinking of introducing him to April.

I watched Bachelor 4 and Bachelorette yesterday. How could I not? First of all, I don't understand why anyone likes Bob. So he does have a bit of a sense of humour, so what? He is so up himself and self-centred and totally blasé as he proved to be at Ryan's bachelor party. Ryan, on the other hand is a sweetie. Yeah, he is a bit overly sensitive and emotional but that's ok. He is such a teddy bear and I want to give him a hug. I don't particularly like Trista but she might be a really nice person if I knew her better. I felt sorry for her sister. She was so human looking and stood out among model looking people.

No comments: