Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Max, Ben And My Wedding

Ok, so the Max thing is over. It was over a few weeks ago but I didn't feel like writing about it. I basically messaged him to ask if we were ever going to meet and he said no. So I'm not wasting any more time on him. He missed out. Bad luck. I'm glad I didn't get upset or anything. Probably because I was happy to not continue any more pointless communication.

Ben emailed me from overseas to say that he's really enjoying himself. It's nice of him to do that but I'm not as happy about it as I would be if he was older. I told April this and I think she's getting angry that I'm throwing away my chance of having a nice boyfriend. I know I am but I don't want to go out with a guy I have no future with and I just don't see any future with a guy who to me feels like a younger brother.

The couple that stayed with us told me, just before they left, that they hope to see me at my wedding. What the hell?! How do weddings always get into conversations? I hope my Mum didn't embarrass me and ask them if they knew any guys to set me up with.