Sunday, April 11, 2004

Frustrations

Easter doesn't mean anything to me, especially that I can't eat any chocolate. Yesterday we had relatives over and Mum got all this yummy stuff plus the guests brought other yummy stuff so I couldn't even have dinner with them. Just sat in front of the computer talking to April.

I'm so sick of my diet, especially that it doesn't seem to be working. The doctor said that after 2 weeks I should see improvement. Well, it's 2 weeks today and my allergy is not getting better. Argh, so frustrating.

I'm getting nervous about my trip with Lauren to America at the end of the year. I've finished planning all accommodation and everything which she didn't really help (which I don't really mind since she said she's ok with anything that I decide). It's time to go to the travel agent and she's been avoiding my messages and email. Hmm... she better not have changed her mind cos that would REALLY piss me off. I wonder what's going on.

And please I don't want any comments about how I should put my problems in perspective. I'm allowed to be in a frustrated mood. Remember it's the little things that make life.

Just another thing. The worst thing you could say to someone who's in a bad mood is to smile and cheer up. That kind of higher moral ground (that some people like to put themselves on, mostly for insecurity reasons) just sounds condescending. And usually no one likes fake smiles. Or maybe that's just me.

No comments: