Friday, April 02, 2004

What Makes Me Happy

Since my blog has been commented as being on the negative side, I've read over the last few entries and noticed that there's truth in that. So today I will write about something happy in my life.

The two main things that make me happy are my family and friends:

- I love gossipping and being silly and childish with my brother.

- I love talking to April and laughing so hard that my sides hurt and I have tears running from my eyes.

- I love how my Dad is the best source of information on any subject and not just takes an interest in all my uni and travelling research but also helps me.

- I love how my Mum gives me hope about my future and shows how to be happy with myself.

- I love how my grandparents will always listen to the most boring details of my life and find them interesting.

- I love how Amelia make me feel important.

- I love how Nadine and I can talk for hours and still have more to say.

- I love how Sophia thinks I'm the funniest person.

- I love how Claudia is so sweet.

- I love how Lauren is so easy-going.

I love how I have 10 major things to love about my life.

Hope this didn't make you squirm!

No comments: