Sunday, February 25, 2007

Almost Monday

Not looking forward to work tomorrow. Especially my idiotic manager.

Last week she signed a print approval form (that it was fine for the work to go to print). A week later (after I've already approved the proof) she told me that she had to make some changes to the text. I reminded her that it was about to be printed because she signed the form. With a look of shock in her face, she said, "I didn't realise that's what I was signing!"

I mean, there are just no words.

She told me to immediately call the printer and stop the process. Lucky when I called, he hasn't started our job.

I try not to let it stress me because it's not like I'll be in trouble if she's signing off things she hasn't even read. But still, I like to get things done right. At least I have a job so I shouldn't really complain.

The good thing about Mondays is that once they're over, the rest of the week seems to fly by. It's hard to believe it's end of February already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she forgot she signed a form!!

Sky said...

She didn't forget, she just signed it without reading it.