Sunday, February 18, 2007

Creativity Block

The internet is stifling my imagination. I realised this when my computer decided to stop working. Not having the internet I had to resort to old ways of entertaining myself, such as reading (which I've been really neglecting). It's amazing how many more useful things I could be doing if it wasn't for the internet.

I used to write creatively before I discovered blogging. I used to draw, create projects... Now I just can't be bothered. The internet is just the easiest form of entertainment, other than TV. The interactivity of the world wide web make the internet more exciting than watching a screen passively.

I was even thinking of making myself stop using the internet for a few weeks to see what I could do instead. But I don't think I could do it.

No comments: