Thursday, April 19, 2007

Every Cell

I feel so empty without my POBian TV show...

I watched the bit where he recites her diary back to her. He found her in a cafe.

Kate: Leave. Go, leave me alone.
(He stays.)
K: Then I will leave.
(She gets up but he grabs her)
K: Let go of me.
Andrew: Two minutes. Two minutes.
K: There's nothing to talk about
A: Listen, please, I ask you.
K: Don't you dare boss me around. You're not my boss and I'm not the Kate who would hang off your every word
A: You love me.
K: No! Where did you get that from?
A: You don't believe what you say
K: You know, Andrew, I don't have any feelings for you. Not love, not hate.
A: Yes...
K: Nothing!
A: Yes, there's no hate, thank God! But love...
K (laughing): Love? I don't care, don't you see?
A: You can't not care. I don't understand why you're saying that. I don't understand why these games.. You'll be with me anyway.
K: No
A: Yes
K: No
A: Yes, we'll start from scratch, as if nothing happened
K: No
A: Yes!
K: Two minutes passed. I'm leaving.
(She gets up. He goes after her.)
A: I hear Kate, Katie and fly to him. I see his smile and the whole world turns upside down.
K: Wha... what?
A: I love him with every cell... I breathe him. I... live only the thought of him
K (choking on her words): How could you?
A: When he's not near, when I don't hear his voice, the whole day lived was a waste for me
K: You... you read my diary?
A: Yes. Yes, I know that wasn't right. I had to do it so I could be sure that you still loved me. Forgive me. When I read your thoughts, I worried for that each day. Sorry. Sorry. Understand, I had to do it
K: It's mean... I hope this is your last mean thing. Good-bye.
A: Kate, I can't be without you!
K: Yes, you can

No comments: