Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wedding Preparations

I bought my veil yesterday. I found it in the first shop I went to. It's probably weird but I love it more than I love my dress. When I tried it on, I knew straight away that I had to get it. And it was on sale since it said it was faulty. My Mum and I (along with the saleswoman) looked carefully through the whole thing to see what was wrong with it and couldn't find anything.

It's got a wide wave of crytals running along the sides of the veil's two layers so it makes it look like my hair's got a waterfall of sparkles running along the side. It's beautiful.

I didn't think I'd be this excited about a veil.

Next on the list is shoes. April and maybe Ella are coming with me. April also wants to have a look for her dress. Should be fun. I haven't seen my friends for a while and with David preparing for exams/doing assignments and working long hours, I've been getting pretty bored. Especially that I have no TV show to obsess about and I forgot to get some books from David's house to read.

Wedding preparations have stopped stressing me out as much as before since the major stuff like the place, the dress and the photographer/videographer and DJ have pretty much been finalised.

Now I just need to book the ceremony place, the marriage celebrant and book honeymoon.

Buying property has been put on hold at the moment. We might have to rent first. That's not the end of the world so I'm not too worried about that.

No comments: