Thursday, November 06, 2003

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

Someone, please make me do my assignment!!! It was due yesterday and although I've been doing it since Monday, it doesn't seem anywhere near finished. I haven't been staying up though. I've given myself more work than was needed and now I'm paying for it. I really wanted to get this done well so I could put it into my portfolio but I'm starting to rush it so all the extra work at the beginning is wasted. Argh!!!

Yesterday, Max messaged me again and it got me thinking. Max would make such a good match for Nadine 'cause they both irritate me but I can't help but like being around them. And they are both of the same intellect level, both are sensitive and emotional, both like to party, both are a bit naive, both are very kind. Yet, I know that they would never go out together. They've talked with each other and didn't think much of the other.

And then there are Nadine's boyfriends (well, the last 2). They are so much more suited to me than to her and yet they like her, while Max likes me.

The world is mad. It's illogical and makes no sense. Absolutely crazy.

Anyway, back to my assignment.

No comments: