Monday, November 10, 2003

Something Different

Guess what I did on Saturday night?

I've talked with Max on the phone for over 2 hours!!!

And the weird thing was that he talked for most of the time. After the first time I talked with him on the phone, he was so quiet that I felt really awkward and didn't think it was possible to talk to him for that long. I'm glad I decided to try talking with him on the phone again.

I can only talk on the phone for so long to my close friends so it was amazing that we talked for that much without me even realising.

I’m now 99.99% sure that he’s not a psycho killer after what he was talking about. And he’s one of those people that can make not very funny stories funny and not everyone can do that. My attempt at that yesterday made me wish I didn’t start telling him my story. It just sounded completely irrelevant.

And he talks as fast as me. I had to be fully alert to understand what he was saying.

Anyway, the whole thing was weird on one hand but so normal on the other.

I wonder what will happen next…

No comments: