Thursday, November 27, 2003

Nothing Interesting (For You)

I haven't written for a while because I was very busy with work and stuff (i.e. did not feel like writing). I've been really enjoying my holidays (and why wouldn't I). No more assignments, just work but at least I get money for that. I have been getting quite a few shifts which I'm happy about because I really need money for my next year's trip to the US which is becoming more of a reality with each day.

I talked to Nadine yesterday and she was telling me about her US trip plans. (She's going in a month.) Although at first I was really disappointed that she decided to go with someone else, now I'm quite happy about it because we want to do completely different things there so we would've just got annoyed at each other. I really wanted to ask her if she was still going out with Jack but it didn't come up.

April came over yesterday so we could decide about our movie but of course as usual, when we have to think of something at right that moment, our minds go blank and when we have to go, we get lots of ideas. So when she went home, we had to talk on the phone anyway. Sometimes, it just seems pointless to want to have anything of ours to be produced for TV. Without a great (not just good) idea, we have nothing.

Well, we set ourselves goals to write 15 pages each week so we could at least finish our movie by the end of this year. Even if it's bad, at least we'll have something finished.

No comments: