Monday, December 11, 2006

2006: Line by Line

The object? Go back to your very first post of each month during 2006... copy the first sentence of each post you made and post that in a new thread in your blog, talking about your year in review. You'd be amazed to see what you wrote back then.

January
Happy New Year everyone!

February
What's more of an incentive to want a job other than money?

March
Job searching is so daunting for me.

April
Yesterday I felt summer ending.

June
- let her have her way (if it's not too crazy)

July
Since yesterday, I'm at my temp job full-time.

August
I saw something today that I just had to share with you.

September
I just realised that for a long time now, I've been blogging to regular readers rather than any new ones and since most of the old ones left a few months after I started going out with David, there's only about 5 people who read my blog.

October
The long weekend is almost over and even though I'm getting the "end of long-weekend blues", I know there'll be plenty more in the future.

November
Some person from David's high school has a blog where he writes about people in his grade.

December
Things change.

Lesson learnt: write more exciting first sentences.

No comments: