Monday, December 11, 2006

Loss of Selfish Independence

Things change. I can no longer write what I want. This is no longer just me with only my own boundaries. This is now affected.

And I understand. I've even stopped caring too much. Can't have everything. Ever. Too many contradictions, too many double standards. Life is never squeaky clean. And I've accepted it. It makes sense that way.

I guess it's about priorities. What's more important to you? You have to pick. When you pick what makes you happiest, you realise the other thing must not be so important. This is the other thing.

Doesn't mean it's over. I can comprimise.

It's just going to be different now. That's all.

You can ask questions, you can guess, you can speculate but you won't get any answers about this from me.

No comments: