Monday, July 02, 2007

Landing in the Clouds

You might remember me writing about how David couldn’t meet me at the airport when I returned from POB because he had an exam that day.

Well, when I stepped off the plane and managed to get out of quarantine expection, I felt myself being emersed in a huge hug. I turned around to see my favourite person on the entire planet, grinning from ear to ear (or that could’ve been just me).

If there was one thing I didn’t expect, didn’t even let myself hope, was David meeting me at the airport on the day of his exam.

“Baby, I just wanted to come and say hello. And now I have to run!” And off he went as quickly as he came.

Talk about leaving me breathless.

Fingers crossed he doesn’t fail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear that you visited POB and back to your home safely.