Sunday, July 22, 2007

Magic

I have traded my Saturday night and Sunday with David for Harry Potter.

It was my goal to complete the book this weekend before I'm exposed to people spoilng it for me. Unfortunately, I've realised that this challenge was a bit unrealistic as I'm not even half way through. To be honest I've started a little later than planned and did manage to go shopping in the morning.

I got a trendy dress which will look great with my boots. I was a bit indecisive about buying it as it will make me stand out at work. (The majority of my workmates are at least 40 years old and choose conservative comfort over fashion).

I've decided I'm only young once and will regret if I don't take advantage of my youth to be able to wear odd-looking dresses that are in fashion.

Oh, almost forgot. On Friday, David and I put a deposit for our new home!!! We both couldn't quite believe it. I felt weird giving most of my savings away. We celebrated by going to see Harry Potter. I found the movie a bit odd as it reminded me of some arty film with horror aspects, like the eerie music and lighting. Not quite as scary as I imagined when I was reading the book.

My brother bought himself a laptop. We are now chatting to each other on the internet, even though he's in the next room. Weird, the future of technology.

Ok, time to go back and read some more of my magical Harry Potter book.

No comments: