Wednesday, October 15, 2003

My Life Is A Bad Movie

Sometimes I feel like I’m in a boring movie, waiting anxiously for something interesting to happen and see how it’s all going to end. My life is so ordinary. Actually, that’s an overstatement. An ordinary life would be a nice thing to have ‘cause that would mean that I would have a boyfriend.

I started my job. I’ve met a lot of new people, including a nice guy. I’ve only worked there for two days and I’m already sabotaging my plan of getting a boyfriend. On Monday, there was a really nice guy who would make a nice friend (at least) but I didn’t even come and talk to him, unless I had to. While irritating myself in this fashion, I came to the conclusion that the reason I didn’t come up to just talk to him was because I didn’t want to have awkward silences and I was afraid that would happen because I had nothing to say to him.

No comments: