Saturday, October 11, 2003

Procrastinating Again

I have so much stuff to do but all I want to do is read. When I went to return some of my books yesterday, I couldn't help but borrow another one, although I have enough to read as it is. I still haven't finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. When I go to the library I get really overwhelmed to be surrounded by so much information. It was really quiet there (not surprisingly, considering it was Friday early evening). It was the only time I have to go to the library. Actually, I don't even have the time then 'cause there's so much uni work to do, especially that I'll be working tomorrow and on Monday. Speaking of which, I'm a bit nervous about it. I hope it will be all right, not like for April. Although it will not be such a new thing for me to have bad managers. Unlike her, I have experience with ignorant people who don't know how to deal with people.

No comments: