Thursday, October 09, 2003

The Nerdy Guy. Work Deja Vu

Have you ever felt like you've been shown something that could be really great and then taken away, never to be seen again?

Well, I feel like that's about to happen to me. I haven't mentioned Jesse here because I didn't think he was worth mentioning. He is in one of my groups for one of my assignments. At first I thought he looked really girly (no, it's not the girly guy that I mentioned before) and just wasn't someone I'd consider cute. But then he turned out to be a really smart and nice guy who pays attention to me. And he's really easy to talk to! Finally a guy who I can talk normally with. He's a bit nerdy but that kind of makes him easy to be around. He is not immature like the other guys.

We won't be doing this group assignment for 2 weeks, so I won't be able to talk to him before then. And after this semester, I'll never see him again 'cause he finishes uni this year. Not fair!

I went shopping with my Aunt and Mum today to get stuff for Yvonne (my cousin) and they were making me trying stuff to see if it'll fit her 'cause she's the same built as me (except 175cm). I thought it was going to be really annoying 'cause I don't particularly like trying stuff on. It just gets tiring. But it wasn't too bad.

I went to visit April on her first day at her job. She was counting minutes till the end. She was stuck folding clothes all day. Oh, the life of a retail sales person! Now she knows how I felt working at the bookstore (although the work was more interesting). She was stuck with some 50 year old lady who was never happy with anything she did. Doesn't that sound familiar!

No comments: