Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Modern Fairytale

I feel overwhelmed. There's so much to do. So many stories and I can't put anything into words.

I'm getting to the end of my POBian TV series and everything the main character is going through just heightens all my emotions.

She started off as a shy girl with no life and is now a confident woman who becomes the president of the company. All she has to do now is sort out her love life. But she's almost there.

The show's opening song changed from one about loneliness and inner-love to a self-affirming one about opening up to people and showing everyone who you really are.

It's a modern fairytale and I love good endings.

Maybe I can write about my life when I'm a little calmer.

Actually, I might as well tell you that David and I are speaking with mortgage lender this week and seeing a possible wedding venue. Soooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

No comments: