Friday, January 16, 2004

Getting Closer

On Wednesday, Lauren came over so we could plan our itinerary. It was such a nice change to hang out with someone outside my high school friends. Although, she would probably fit right in with the high school bunch. The only difference between them and her is that she is very laid back and easy going. She basically said that she doesn't care what we do in America as long as we go (and she gets to visit some music venues). Of course, I couldn't be happier that I get to go only to the places that I want. She thinks all those places are great and is perfectly happy with out finalised itinerary.

An (almost) finalised itinerary makes our trip so solid and real. The only problem is that hotels don't allow to book so far in advance so we can't get definite accommodation prices. I'm so excited about the whole trip, I can hardly wait! I wanted to go to America since I was about 13!

Yesterday, I worked in another department. I liked that one more than I like the one where I usually work. Don't know why but I do.

My Mum was asking me again what my plan was on getting a boyfriend. I told her I didn't care if I ever got one because at the time I was too frustrated at my inability to find a guy that I just couldn't care less.

Now, of course, I care because the thought of never getting a boyfriend in my whole entire life is too depressing.

No comments: