Thursday, January 15, 2004

Irritability Irritates

I'm the most irritable person I know so it doesn't help when people do the most annoying things that I can't do anything about.

Irritable event #1: Last week April, Claudia and I organised to go into the city on Saturday and then maybe to some club. I messaged Christine to ask her if she wanted to come. She, of course, didn't reply straight away but only called on Friday to say that she wouldn't be coming and that Claudia didn't want to go either. Uhm, hello, Claudia already told us that she did. So I had to ask Claudia if she still wanted to come to which she said that she just didn't want to go to the club afterwards, but she didn't mind just going out to listen to some music. So why did Christine have to make such a big deal about Claudia not wanting to go?

Irritable event #2: On Saturday, when we went to the City, April and Claudia were refusing to have a good time. All they wanted was to just sit and do nothing, while everyone else was dancing and enjoying themselves. I felt like it was all my fault for ruining their night, as if I made them come. I so wanted to dance but I wasn't going to by myself. I couldn't help but sulk.

Irritable event #3: On Saturday we planned on seeing the Spanish Apartment on Monday. However on Monday, I get called when I was already at the train station to tell me that we were meeting at another place. I just assumed that we were going to watch it somewhere else. Little did I know that Christine changed our plans because she wanted to eat in a really expensive suburb and then go shopping. If I knew that, I wouldn't have went. So after lunch, we ended up following Christine to every shop, missing the movie. I was already mad at her for changing our plans like that. After shopping, we decided to go home but when we dropped off Claudia, Christine had the urge to go to her house to get a drink. Once we got inside there, we didn't leave for hours because she didn't want to!!! I would've left myself if there was any public transport but Claudia lives far away from that so I could only depend on Christine's car. During those hours, I told her a number of times that I had to wake up at 5 the next day to go to work. All those times she absolutely ignored. I was so mad at her by then that I didn't even say a thing for the next hour because I knew if I opened my mouth, I'd yell at her for being so selfish. From now on, I'm never going out with Christine again.

Irritable event #4: There are so many guys at work and I still can't get a boyfriend.

No comments: