Monday, March 29, 2004

The Diet

From today I have to be on this horrible diet to test whether I have natural food chemical intolerance because it's very likely that when I was sick with gallstones, my natural food chemical tolerance level took a dive.

So basically, my diet for the next four weeks will consist of potatoes, cabbage, bread, water, pears (no more than 2 a day) and freshly cooked meat (i.e. I can't have leftovers and I live on leftovers because no one can be bothered to cook every single day).

And if it will turn out that I am intolerant to natural food chemicals, I may need to be on this diet for another few years until my tolerance level will go up again. This sucks. I'm not old enough to have health problems. My Dad thinks that almost everyone (no matter what age) has some sort of health problems. Is that true for you?

No comments: