Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Headache Ruins My Favourite Day

Didn't go to uni today 'cause I woke up with a massive headache that didn't go away by the time I had to leave the house. Of course this just had to happen on my favourite day of the week. Seriously, Murphy's Law was created for my life.

Tuesday is my favourite day because I only have 2 hours of the easiest subject and because I get to talk to Daniel, since we're always the first 2 in class.

Did I not mention Daniel? He's the guy in my POBian class. Not the younger one who I mentioned before but the other one who I haven't mentioned before.

Daniel is an international student from Europe. He is fidgety but outspoken, clever but not driven. That's the only way I can think of describing him. Oh, and he's older than me. And being the ageist (April's word for my age prejudices) that I am, that's important to me.

Anyway, last week (and the week before) we had a really nice (and long) conversation about non-uni related stuff which is definitely an improvenment. He's like a perfect guy to have as a friend - easy to talk to and totally not my type. Hopefully we can become better friends by the end of the semester but somehow I doubt that will be happening.

No comments: