Friday, March 05, 2004

Uni Frustration

This year is definitely not my year. I'm having so many problems with my timetable. Two subjects clash which means I have to always miss one hour of one subject (since there is no way I can catch up on the other even if I only miss one week). And since I have to get to both subjects, I will have no break for 7 hours and will have to leave one early and come late to the other one. It's so messed up. And what makes it worse is that I had to go to a lot of trouble to get into one of those subjects.

After I've accepted this problem, I've encountered another one. I just checked all the dancing classes at uni and they're ALL at the times when I have classes. I was really looking forward to joining one of them. ARGH!!!! This is so frustrating!!!

No comments: