Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Hidden Truth Uncovered

I had my suspicions for a while but now I am certain. I'm even embarrassed to write this but David is a closet Big Brother fan.

I believed him when he agreed with me it was complete rubbish. I didn't even question his words. I had no reason to.

Then the clues slowly started appearing. He'd mention he caught a bit of it. I understood that to mean that he just switched on the TV and it was on. Then he'd slip some names of the housemates. That caught my guard. I asked him if he watched it. He denied everything, just said he saw 'a bit'. I let it go. Why get paranoid about nothing?

This Friday, while I was having dinner with him and his sister and the TV was on Big Brother, David was staring at the screen and asking his sister who got nominated, by names! He even menioned why he thought some were nominated.

He had an opinion on the show! He watched it! I looked him in the eye and told him that I knew. He tried to deny it again but then he realised there was no point. He couldn't fool me any longer.

He started to explain, to excuse his trashy show viewing but I wouldn't have any of it. I told him to stop and let me watch the rest of the episode in peace.

No comments: