Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Night Visit

David called tonight after work (he finished a few hours early) and asked if he could come over. Now. I said, "Isn't it a bit late?" and he said, "I just really want to see you." Then he said, "Do you want me to come?" I told him of course I did, it was just that I had to wake up early for work tomorrow. He said he would only come for an hour.

I can't believe he would drive 40 minutes to my house just to see me for an hour. Although he did drive here once for only 15 minutes.

Went to April's house today. It was wonderful to see her. I haven't talked properly with her for weeks. We've just been emailing each other really long emails. That's all great but it's not the same. She told me some 'interesting' things about Christine and Evan. I'm not supposed to know any of it and April is usually very good with keeping secrets but this was too big for her.

Of course I will write it here for you. Evan let Christine kiss another guy for her birthday because she was attracted to him. Are they crazy, or what?

I can just imagine David allowing me to kiss some hot guy. That's laughable. First of all, David is the hottest guy to me and second of all how could David be ok with me making out with another guy?

Evan is seriously weird. He must not have any dignity or pride. But he's the only one who will put with Christine so she's quite lucky in that regard. April thinks that not a lot of people would put up with someone like Evan either. Who would want a guy who's such a doormat and has no self-worth?

If David was ok with me kissing another guy, I'd assume that he either didn't really care that much about me or he wanted to kiss some other girl.

April thinks that Evan and Christine will be one of those couples who have 'open' relationships. That wouldn't surprise me. Nothing shocks me with Christine anymore.

I could tell April wasn't feeling too good about still being single. I wish there was a way for me to help her. I told her a bit about David and I but I stopped myself before she felt truly horrible. I guess I want to be able to share my happiness. I want to tell everyone how happy he makes me and all the little things he does for me. But I restrained myself.

If even I managed to get a guy (in the most impossible circumstances), surely her time must come too. Just hope it's soon. That girl needs some love in her life, before she becomes completely bitter and cynical. I never even realised how negative I used to be until David pointed it out. I always expected the worst. Just like April. What I didn't realise that if I always expected the worst, I didn't allow positive things to happen.

Anyway, David should be here soon. I can't help but smile already.

No comments: