Sunday, July 16, 2006

Just Over It

After three years, I think I'm finally getting over blogging. Of course, this is just a Sunday 8:11pm thought which could easily change as soon as I'm less tired and have more spare time.

I used to be at home more often and have more time to make stories out of minor incidents. Now I have tons more stories and no time to sit down and write them. Here are some entries I could've written about:

1. My Stalker
2. Annoyances at Work
3. Deadline Stress at Work
4. Work Lunch with Colleagues
5. Ironing Ways
6. Sex Before Marriage
7. Saturday Night With Friends - When Things Don't Go According to Plan
8. Weekend With David
9. Taped the Wrong Movie
10. Unhappy Nurses who Take Blood
11. "Do We Have Chicken?" - On the Edge of a Nervous Breakdown
12. Going To Sleep at 7pm
13. Appendicitis Scare (Liver Overload - Self-Diagnosis)
14. Grandparents' Overseas Calls to Nowhere
15. RG Personified
16. Raisin Bread Addiction
17. Effects of Tiredness = Effects of Drunkedness

And those are just the ones that I can think of at the top off my head. Seriously, I have so much material to write and no time or desire to do so.

Well, actually I do have the desire to write about David. My all-time favourite topic. But I think I'm losing readers by constantly going on about him. Not that it should really matter - my blog, my topics, right? However, we all know that bloggers don't write just for themselves; that's what diaries are for. So I will write a summary:

David is PERFECT. For me. But you all already knew that, right?

Haven't laughed so hard that my stomach was flexing more muscles than during exercise. I was just so happy, I don't think I could ever be more content.

No comments: