Friday, August 31, 2007

Best Job Ever

I have finished my job yesterday. It felt really weird, like it was the end of a school term. Only I wasn't going on holidays.

As soon as people at work found out I was leaving, they have been coming to me and saying that they'll miss having me around. I have also received numerous emails (including from the Director who was overseas), telling me how sorry they were to hear that I was leaving, calling me talented and saying my design skills have inspired them among many other sweetest things.

To be so well liked by so many people at my job is overwhelming beyond words. Especially after my previous job where nothing I did was ever right. It has restored my confidence in not only my job skills but my social skills.

One girl from another office (who I always talked with on the phone) came just to say good-bye and she brought the yummiest desserts. I was really touched that she made the effort.

I wish I didn't have to leave.

My boss told me to be prepared to be stolen back in a few months.

I was driving home yesterday and my heart was smiling.

No comments: