Friday, August 03, 2007

My Psychologist

David and my plans have been cancelled for tomorrow as he's very sick. He's got some kind of bad flu. My brother got the same thing so I'm assuming they both got it at uni.

Of course I feel a bit disappointed but it's more important for him to get better. I went to his house tonight and he's just the loveliest person in the world. Even when he's sick and can barely talk he tells me that I'm the most beautiful person. My heart just melts.

I have been feeling a bit cranky in the last few days due to several things and today he tells me, "Ok, tell me everything that's bothering you. I'll be your Dr Phil." (This just goes to show what daytime TV he's been watching while staying at home!)

I told him, "Eww, I'd prefer Dr David". So I told him every little thing that's been annoying me and he just listened to everything, sympathising with every detail. Gosh, I never felt better to unload. Every frustration that was coming out of my mouth was simultaneously flying out of my system.

Tomorrow night I'm going to April's house. Ella will be there too. I'm quite excited as I haven't seen both of them for quite a while and it'll be great to catch up face to face.

I'm also quite happy to announce that Andy will be David's best man!!! Could it be any more perfect?

No comments: