Thursday, June 19, 2003

Blah

I just came back from work and I'm in a bad mood. I hate Jack, the manager. I feel like becoming very violent every time he's there.

Other than that, work was quite exciting today. We had a man who acted like a 3 year old. Literally! Jack even called security which made the man run around the store screaming. The security had to physically take him out. But then he broke free and was running past the shops squeling and crying for his Mum. When his Mum came, she apologised and said that the reason her son didn't want to leave the store was because it was his birthday yesterday and he wanted a $55 book but she wasn't planning on buying it.

The scary thing was that when I first walked past him, he said something and I thought that he wanted to ask me something. After I turned around he kept staring at me while making weird noises which made me realise that he was not 'normal'.

I'm really thinking if I should get another job. I wouldn't mind if they fired me because that would give me an excuse to one. Also, this job would look nice on my resume.

I haven't been getting much sleep lately with doing my assignments and staying on the net. Every morning when I have to wake up early, I tell myself that I will go to sleep early that night. But do I ever?

Can't wait till next week. For a couple of reasons. I'm expecting something interesting to happen. I'm not saying what though. Because it might not happen.

You know how I said that the recent photo of Max looks creepy? Well, the more I look at it the less creepy it seems. I can't even understand why I thought he looked scary in the first place. It's like with all the photos that he sent me. At first, I'm surprised but after I get used to them, I like them. Maybe it's just the initial reaction.

I need to go to the library and borrow some new books. Maybe next week.

What happened to my message board? Everyone used to post all the time but now it's dead. Please help me revive it. Is there anything you ever wanted to talk about but never could, or people just didn't listen, well here's your chance! Make it happen!

Yes, I do need sleep.

No comments: