Friday, June 13, 2003

Inside and Outside

I emailed Max and got a reply the next day. With my next e-mail I sent a photo of me. He was really surprised that during the few years that we talked I never sent him a pic but now after 2 emails I have. I don’t think he realises just how much I changed. He said he changed a lot but I don’t think he has much. A nice change would’ve been if he decided to go to uni but he’s still doing the same mundane job that he was before. He sent me a recent photo of him. To tell you the truth I was a bit creeped out by it. It’s obvious that it’s the same guy as the cute one but somehow he looks scary. It’s an extreme close-up and it’s really dark and one of his eyes look really big compare to the other one. And he just generally looks older than his 23 years. I don’t know, it made me rethink if I really want to meet him. It’s weird how in real life you first see what a person looks like and then you find out their personality but online it’s the opposite. It makes it harder for me to put the personality to the face.

No comments: