Monday, June 23, 2003

If I Hear One More Thing About Relationships...

Most of my friends at uni are in serious long-term relationships and they were all talking about them all day today. I felt a bit left out. I'm pretty sure that they know that I don't have a boyfriend since I never mention one but they don't know that I never ever had one. I was just hoping that they wouldn't ask my about non-existent love life at all.

The funny thing is for some reason they ask me for advice on their relationships. What's up with that?! I guess I'm not too surprised because people always assume that I'm the type to have boyfriends. The thing is that I am the type to have a boyfriend. It's just something somewhere went completely wrong.

I seriously just give up on the whole thing. Yesterday I was actually glad not to have a boyfriend to worry about. Maybe after I'll move out, I'll get some cats and wear weird clothes and lead the proper spinster life.

Too bad I don't particularly like cats (or weird clothes).

No comments: