Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Procrastination

Procrastination is my worst enemy at the moment. Or to be more exact, at every moment where I need to do uni assignments. When will I start listening to the reason inside my head that keeps nagging me to start (and finish) early, for once!

Who wants to know about Max?

Ok, I won't tell you.

What I will tell you though (even if you couldn't care less) is that I admit to being a breadaholic. (I'm also a bookaholic but we all know that already). I, seriously, just absolutely love the smell and taste of fresh bread. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Too bad fresh bread has so many carbohydrates and carbohydrates make you fat and if you're fat you can't look good in clothes. And really, what else is there to life? :)

You know that Atkins diet that is so in fashion at the moment? Well, I think it actually might have some truth in it. Every time I eat less food with carbohydrates, I lose weight (even if I eat more fatty food).

Speaking of food, I'm a bit sick of my gallbladder. I want a donut. Everyone at uni has been having them lately. But just the thought of throwing up at uni because of a minute of enjoying that donut turns me off all food. Anyway, I know you don't want to hear about my gallbladder but this is my blog and you don't have to read it.

My Mum is going for a 2 day business trip to another state. Although I don't see her that much lately, it feels weird for her not be around. It's not like the first time that she left but still.

April and I are going to the Matchbox 20 concert!!!!! Could we be any luckier?! Actually we could be, if we found out about it earlier and got the tickets as soon as they were on sale and actually got the seats next to each other. But I'm still happy. Sure it'd be great to seat together but I'll live.

I've run out of things to write so I'm going to go and get some sleep so I can wake up early enough tomorrow to finish my assignment.