Thursday, February 05, 2004

Annoyed At April

We planned on going out and April is sick once again. How is it possible for someone to always get sick on the day when we plan on going somewhere? I can't even feel bad for her anymore because I get too disappointed. Especially today when I invited a girl who came to Australia from overseas and was really looking forward to going out.

Of course, I'll be going anyway because Claudia will be coming too. It'll just be very awkward because the girl can't speak English so I'll have to communicate with her and Claudia separately. That's why I'm so upset that April won't be coming.

Amelia said she might come but isn't sure because she has to go to the hospital in the morning. I'm not upset at Amelia at all because she never leads me to believe that she'll be coming when she won't be. It's only April who does that.

And she always has her excuse that's pointless fighting about - it's not her fault that she gets sick. Well, I'm starting to think that it is since it's always happening.

And I'm also annoyed at April for being rude to my brother. Yesterday when she came over, she not only didn't even say hi, she completely ignored him. Before when she ignored him, we thought that she was just shy but now it's just plain rude.

Tonight is going to be so embarrassing. I told the girl that we'll be meeting my 'friends', as in plural but only Claudia will be there. And Christine hasn't even replied to April's message about whether she'll be coming. I know she has to work today but I don't know when she'll be finished.

Really really hope Amelia can make it.

You know, I'm actually starting to miss Nadine. She would've come.

No comments: