Thursday, February 12, 2004

Fake Reality

I love reality TV. There, I admit it. I love watching how people interact in the most unusual circumstances. As long as it's not about renovation. Even "The Resort" had to have something to do with renovating. They couldn't help themselves, could they.

I also watched "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance" which was hilarious (in a really guilty way). I am very suspicious that the bride and her family are actors too. Otherwise it's just too cruel of a joke to play on your own family.

"Paradise Hotel" was ok but reminded me of "Temptation Island" which I used to hate. I like the idea of musical chairs sort of dating show. All the contestants were pretty stupid which really ruined the show but then again, smart people wouldn't go on it.

"The Resort" also had a collection of stupid people with maybe one exception - the doctor. No wonder she was complaining all the time. It'd be horrible to be surrounded by self-obsessed idiots.

And I can't not watch "Average Joe". Such a copy of the Bachelor. I was surprised that the woman got rid of the better looking ones on the first day. And if the whole point was to pick good personalities in guys, they failed miserably. I could not see even one guy with a nice personality. They were all too weird. And hypocritical - even though they were not the best looking, all they could see in the woman was her looks. Stupid stupid.

Yet, I can't take my eyes off these people.

No comments: