Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Dashed Line

Did a really stupid thing yesterday. Went into a chatroom. Can't even remember the last time I went into one. Forgot that it's possible to start chatting to someone who you would want to chat again with. And again. And again. Didn't the Max thing teach me ANYTHING?!! Apparently not.

I keep telling myself that I'll just stop emailing this guy whenever I'll feel like it and won't care. But that's what I kept telling myself about Max. And the Max thing just evolved into something too weird. And even though it keeps stopping at times, it always somehow starts again. Like a dashed line. Some dashes are longer, some are shorter but there are always breaks in between.

My life is always either screwed up or non-existent. I always keep changing my mind about what I prefer. Sometimes, I need something (even if it's not the best thing) to make my life more interesting and sometimes I'd rather have nothing just so there's nothing to worry about.

No comments: