Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Problems

I love raining weather. Especially when my mood reflects it. (I find it annoying when it's sunny weather when I feel bad.)

Just watched Dr Phil. I don't particularly like him but I like the idea of watching a psychologist at work. Anyway, they had this family on that I couldn't take my eyes off. Watching them was like either reading a novel or watching a some Drama movie/TV show. Except it was all real which made it so much more intriguing.

The oldest daughter (15 years old) got pregnant (because she didn't know that if you have sex without protection you will get pregnant). The father called her a slut. Her mother wants to give the baby up for adoption. Her twelve year old sister hates her because of her stupidity and because she has to deal with the whole thing too. To add to this, the father cheated on the mother TWICE and pays attention only to the older daughter because she is his favourite (even though he called her a slut) and the younger daughter is upset that no one is paying any attention to her even though she didn't do anything wrong.

How could I not want to watch all this??? It sure beats any movie or book. I don't even understand why they would go on TV but who cares. It's great entertainment. And don't tell me I'm being insensitive because they are the ones that agreed to share their problems (which is an understatement) with millions of viewers.

Now, to my problems. Well, not really problems but the fact that nothing exciting is going on in my life. And I'm annoyed that I can't write anything I want to in here because there's a strong chance that people who know me might be reading this. I was so afraid that it would happen. It's not that I'm 100% sure that it's true but I don't want to take any risks.

I was even thinking of starting a new blog where I could write about everything that doesn't have anything to do with what concerns people that know me. But then that's why I wanted to do with this blog but everything has something to do with everything else. It's hard to compartmentalise events and people in my life.

No comments: