Friday, February 27, 2004

Improving Yourself

The 3 original guys on "Average Joe" are so insecure, it's unbelievable. I don't understand why they have to obsess about how they look because they think that that's the most important thing. It reminds me of something my Dad said ages ago that still stays in my mind and something I remind myself every time I start worrying about how I look. He said, "[People] should stop focusing on how they look and start paying attention to their personalities".

It makes me think that if people would put all their energies that they use for making themselves look good into improving their personalities, the world would have a lot more better people.

People spend thousands of dollars on plastic surgery but how many people would pay any money to improve their personality?

If you could improve just one of your personality traits, what would it be?

No comments: