Sunday, August 08, 2004

Award Ceremony. Guilt. The Grumpy Period.

Award Ceremony. Guilt. The Grumpy Period.

I went to April's house yesterday. Going clubbing with Claudia didn't work out. Long story (which involves Christine being sneaky). Claudia got upset that I wasn't coming because she didn't want to go just with Christine and her friends. Knew exactly how she felt and therefore felt extremely guilty for canceling on her. Promised to go with her next week.

April and I pretended to have an awards ceremony, giving out stupid awards such as "The Most Trivial Conversation With A Guy That We Made A Big Deal Out Of" and we pretended to be different famous (and not famous) personalities. It was a lot of childish fun. We both felt drunk and couldn't stop laughing.

If only she preferred to go out and actually engage in the world than living in her thoughts, then we could have even more fun. She's a fun person to be around with when there aren't people we don't know. If only she was just as fun to go out with. Oh well, everyone's different. Like, Andy would say, "She can't help it, it's just her personality".

Speaking of Andrew, I haven't spoken properly with him for ages. I got mad at him because he made me late for work and blamed it on the traffic. But then my Mum told me that it was because he changed his music lesson. So I got annoyed that he didn't tell me and 'cause he changed it in the first place and made me 20 minutes late twice in a row.

So he got mad at me for being mad at him. Which is stupid. After I got over this, I tried to talk to him but he was always being grumpy. I think it's because it's his final year of high school and he has to study for exams. I remember being grumpy then too and snapping at everyone. So I just leave him alone now. I'm sure it'll blow over soon.

No comments: