Thursday, December 30, 2004

April Ruins New Year's Eve Plans

I’m SO annoyed with April. I’m sick of her getting sick every time we plan on doing something fun. She’s sick ALL the time. And she’ll make a big deal even if it’s just a little cold.

Earlier this week, she invited Amelia and me to her place tomorrow night (New Year’s Eve) but when Amelia and I met up today, we decided that we both wanted to go out, rather than stay in, like the last few years and asked if April wanted to come. Of course she didn’t, which was expected. When does she ever like to go out? So Amelia and I decided to go to her house first (because it would be mean to cancel on her) and then go to the city afterwards. So no one gets left out. Everyone’s happy.

Then April has to go and ruin everything. Personally, I think she’s upset at us for wanting to go out because she probably didn’t realise that we were going to go to her house first anyway. Or she’s just being her lazy self and ‘doesn’t feel’ like doing anything. That’s the trait in April that I hate the most.

I know I’m being bitchy but I need an outlet for how annoyed I feel right now. And anyone who’s read my blog for a while, should know that this is not the first time April cancels on something I looked forward to.

It’s times like these I want to tell her that no wonder nothing exciting happens in her life. She doesn’t do anything or go anywhere that would let her experience something different. And this coming from the person who’s not the most ‘going out’ type in the world. Why is it that most people I make friends with prefer to stay home all the time?

I wish Tim was here ‘cause he would go anywhere with me. Thank God, for Amelia. She can work all day and still want to go out at night.

I thought that this New Year’s Eve, I would actually have a nice fun plan which does not involve staying at someone’s house and doing nothing but now, I don’t even know if I’ll end up home alone.

No comments: