Sunday, December 26, 2004

Boxing Day

I spent most of today with April. I missed her so much! My throat got sore after telling her all my stories. It was great to be able to share all the little things (that other people are not interested) in with her. I was just so happy to talk with her after a month of not being able to tell her anything properly.

After all my stories, she told me how she and Christine and Claudia were talking about taking a trip to Europe together and how she thought we'd all kill each other if we did that. I know for sure that I would never be able to live with Christine. She's too difficult. Claudia would be ok and it'd be fun to travel with April. But it's all just talk with them.

I was pretty lucky to find Lauren to travel with 'cause she's so easy-going and would do everything I wanted. I wonder if she'd want to go to Europe with me. Maybe I annoyed her in ways I don't even realise. I know, I'd love to travel with her again.

After I got home today, my relatives came over. Allie seems to be growing up so fast. She's adorably cute and sweet. Jenna is growing up too. It makes me feel so old to have all these new kids in my family. Especially now that there's a new addition - Jenna's baby brother.

But it was cool to see everyone again.

No comments: