Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Where Am I?

Well, I'm back!

It feels so weird to be writing here after so long. Well, I guess a month isn't that long but it sure feels like it after all the adventures I've had!

The trip met all my expectations and a bit more! I think I can safely say that it was the most exciting month of my life. It was exactly what I needed.

Since I'm not planning to tell you everything in this entry because I did fill out about 200 pages of my notebook that I took with me but here's a very basic summary of the most memorable parts:

  • amusement parks
  • tour
  • met people
  • met someone
  • wedding
  • breath-taking scenery
  • perfect career
  • fun in the South
  • busy city life
More details later! Still not sure how I'm going to write about everything that happened. I was thinking of creating a separate journal of my trip but I don't know... Maybe I'll write separate adventures in here...

I still feel quite overwhelmed by everything.

When I got back, everything seemed different. My house seemed lighter and more spacious, people seemed to have grown. My grandma (from POB) is living with us now for a month. I'm trying to get back to everything but it's odd. You can tell that I've been travelling a lot lately because when I woke up, I couldn't remember where I was.

Even though I had such a wonderful time on my trip, it's nice to be home and most importantly see everyone again.

No comments: