Thursday, December 30, 2004

Homebodies

I saw Sophia and Lilly yesterday. We saw "The Incredibles". I absolutely loved the Edna character. She was worth the price of the ticket. Hilarious. It was like a gay man stuck in an old woman's body. It makes me smile just remembering her lines.

Seeing my uni friends was pretty good too. It would've been nice to do something with them tomorrow night but they're even worse than my school friends in the 'going out' department.

I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it again. I need more friends who like to go out. I loved how on my trip, there was always Tim to do stuff with. So when Lauren (who's not a fan of doing anything after dinner, other than going to see bands) didn't want to go out, I knew I could count on Tim to come.

I need someone who would always come with me anywhere. I need a boyfriend.

I'm really looking forward to finding a full-time job now because that means I would meet new people and I really need that now.

Maybe if Claudia was here, she would come with me and Amelia tomorrow. There's still hope that Christine and Evan would come but I doubt it. They like to do couply things on days like tomorrow.

No comments: