Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lily and Marshall

Did I say just how much I love How I Met Your Mother?

And did I say how much David loves it too? We both watch it with great enjoyment.

A while ago I asked my brother (who also likes it) who his favourite character was and he immediately replied, "Ted," because he could relate to the nice sweet guy who wanted to meet 'the one'. A little later I asked April (who also watches the show) the same question. She replied, "Ted" for the reason of wanting to find 'the one'.

Personally I liked Marshall because he reminded me of David, the really intelligent guy who's a kid at heart.

Last night I asked David who his favourite character was and he said, "Lily because she reminds me of you".

I think we're becoming more perfect for each other with every second.

1 comment:

thethinker said...

I've only ever seen one episode of the show but I've been meaning to get back to it. It's one of the funniest these days.