Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Meaning of Life

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about the meaning of life is: 42. Or was it 47? I never actually understood the meaning of that. (Read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

There are 36 meanings of 'life' on dictionary.com. But I assume those meanings were not the ones that people want to know.

The real meaning of life to me seems pretty obvious as everything in nature is designed to come towards the same result: reproduction.

The meaning of reproduction? Well, that's another topic.

However, everyone can create their own meaning of life. For some, they find meaning in helping others, while others don't need a reason for their life at all.

I say, do whatever makes you happy and not worry so much about the reason we're here. I mean, probably there is no meaning at all... That's life.

No comments: