Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Casanova

Some person from David's high school has a blog where he writes about people in his grade. The latest entry was a short description of everyone. David translated me the one about him, "David was known for being a Casanova..."

Don't know why but the inner me is smiling smugly. I got the Cassanova. The reason I find this kinda cool is because I always imagined myself to be with a shy nerdy type of guy. I was going to be the loud and outgoing one in the relationship. Sort of like my Mum and Dad. It never even entered my mind that a guy who can easily go out with any girl would choose me.

Somehow it's funny imagining David being a 'ladies' man' because he's just so huble, sweet and kind. But wait, I guess those qualities are the ones that attract girls. Don't know why but I always imagined a 'Cassanova' to be a bit of a bad boy. Hmm, I guess David used to have enough of a 'bad boy' vibe to get that title.

And I do notice that girls flock to him in the same way that guys don't flock to me.

Not that any of it matters. We trust each other and we love each other and Cassanova or not, I will always think he's the best guy ever.

No comments: